Thursday, January 31, 2008

Introducing The Tools & Supplies Maven...


Well Hello There!

Many of you may know me as "dulcedosa" on Ravelry and from my blog, "Sweet Knittilicious Spot". My friends, family and co-workers call me "Carmen"...among other select appellations.

Besides being an avid knitter, crocheter, seamstress, jewelry maker, card maker, full time employee at a big corporate entity, part-time employee at a gym, guild member, friend, lover and humble servant to Miss Kitty, I am the sole proprietor of GirleyPurls.

I wouldn't categorize myself as an obsessive or even compulsive organizer, but more someone who has a natural inclination to organize things to a certain degree. No my socks aren't all rolled up and organized by size or color, but my scrapbook paper is. :)

I look forward to discovering and sharing all kinds of storage solutions for all your tools & accessories. We'll explore everything from the tried and true to the latest, greatest innovations the crafting world has to offer...DIY to high end. You name it, we'll have it for you to peruse and implement.

Please don't hesitate to contact me with information on systems you encounter as you surf the web or browse your local merchants. You can never have enough choices.

No comments: