Monday, February 11, 2008

The Splash Pencil Case


Browsing around Walgreens drugstore the other night, I stumbled across these cool little "Splash Pencil Cases". At first, I didn't know what I would do with them besides the obvious, but I bought everyone that they had. Standing in the checkout line, it dawned on me that I could adopt these to hold my crochet hooks, double pointed needles, stitch markers, cable needles and various other sundries. Made from heavy gauge vinyl with heavy duty snaps on both end and measuring 9 in. x 3 in., these cases are functional, transparent, durable and come in a variety of colors like pink, yellow, orange and blue.

Of course, I had to buy the pink calculator pencil case, too.

Stay tuned for the DIY version, where I'll post a template and supply list with detailed directions on how to make a similar case.

No comments: