Monday, March 3, 2008

The Perfect Knitting Bag?

Look what I found at Target!

Je vous presente, Le Target Merona Work Tote.
Ain't she fine? She's got all the features I've been looking for in a knitting bag, i.e. leather like exterior, nickel feet, sturdy handles, stands up by itself, and edge bumpers. The interior is quite roomy and I like the compartments. BONUS! It only cost me $29.99! YES! I haven't been able to find her online and there was only one on the shelf at the store.













3 comments:

Andrea said...

Awwwwwwwwww! I wish I could get one of those! Stupid wrong country-ness!

It's absolutely perfect!

Anonymous said...

So I had to go and get one too! They had a really good selection of computer/work bags with lots of compartments. It looks so much better then the plastic bag I've been using and now I know where all my tools are (actually, I put them in a small make up case in the bag).

Peg Graham said...

I totally want this!